What is Inpatient Rehab for Substance Abuse Treatment?
Inpatient rehab is for anyone suffering from addiction that will benefit from temporarily living at the treatment center. This provides the best opportunity to focus on achieving permanent sobriety in a safe and comfortable environment. Our treatment center utilizes a holistic approach to treatment that caters to the mind, body, and soul of its members.
Our treatment center offers patients the opportunity to participate in stress-relieving activities such as yoga, art classes, and talk therapy while staying with us.
• Intake and assessment
• Medical treatment
• Psychiatric medical treatment
• Psychological counseling Behavioral modification
• Therapeutic activities
• Individual and group therapy
• Addiction education
• Medication management
• Family or couples therapy
• Skills-building sessions
• Referrals to support groups
• Follow-up care
A combination of medically assisted treatments and diverse forms of therapy will give the best tools needed to ensure a smooth treatment process and provide the tools required for long-term sobriety.
The components of these treatments as applied in residential settings are outlined below to aid addicts who are seeking a remedy to their addiction, by learning about how residential treatment programs operate daily.
GET HELP TODAY
Don’t go through the process of recovery alone. There are people who can help you with the struggle you’re facing. Get in touch with one today.
If you have coverage of any kind from a major insurance provider, your treatment is likely covered. We promise to keep your information confidential.
Why Seek Inpatient Rehab Treatment for Addiction?
With multiple levels of treatment available and a variety of programs across the nation, determining the most suitable treatment plan can be overwhelming. Although individuals enlist into residential treatment for an assortment of reasons, particular struggles usually require individuals to enroll in a residential treatment program which includes:
• Severe Mental Health Disorders
• A combination of either (dual diagnosis)
There are also other circumstances that could make residential treatment a proper fit for individuals who undergo or require the following:
• The ability to receive more fundamental levels of care with limited to no relief of cravings
• Shortage of sufficient support at home or in the neighborhood
• Safety concerns like urges to self-harm
• Diagnostic uncertainty – if treatment is unable to determine a diagnosis, residential care may be advised. Residential treatment centers have doctors and mental health professionals who can gain an overall sense of the patient’s behaviors, emotions, and symptoms.
Benefits of Residential Drug Rehab
• Round-the-clock monitoring: Patients are supervised 24 hours by nurses, doctors, and other trained medical treatment specialists to ensure comfort and safety throughout this tense phase of recovery.
• A healing environment: A majority of our patients have suffered mental, physical, and emotional damage as an effect of substance abuse. The healing environment at our residential facility administers stability and serenity. Fitness therapy, nutritional counseling, and comfortable services nourish the body and spirit.
• A supportive population: Patients at our residential treatment center are surrounded by qualified treatment specialists who are devoted to empowering everybody enrolled in recovery. Also, patients will have the ability to form essential and healthy relationships with others who have similar goals and lifestyle.
• Progressive pharmacotherapy: Medication-assisted treatment is a vital complement to intensive cognitive-behavioral therapy. At a residential treatment center, Patients are thoroughly evaluated to ascertain whether they’ll benefit from pharmaceutical treatment for anxiety, addiction, depression, or other complicated conditions. Staff members work closely with residential clients and can administer medications, support compliance, and modify dosing appropriately.
• Ability to focus on recovery: The recovery process can be demanding and intense. Residential treatment programs grant patients the opportunity to momentarily leave their stress and responsibilities behind to be able to focus only on therapy. For a majority of patients, this hiatus from their daily lives is a vital component of sobriety and healing.
Inpatient rehab offers numerous advantages to patients and is a core component of a comprehensive recovery program. Residential treatment helps to pave the way to a successful recovery by providing essential services. Our inpatient addiction treatment program provides patients with a full daily schedule of activities, meetings, and therapy, accompanied by healthy meals and rest periods. The method behind this routine is to help patients restore their bodies and mind to a healthy state.
Receive Substance Abuse Treatment At One of Our Beautiful Florida Behavioral Health Centers
Here at Behavioral Health Centers, we are dedicated to using co-occurring science and holistic based treatment to treat people that are suffering from alcohol and drug addiction or both substance abuse addiction and mental illness.To attend one of our treatment facilities in the beautiful Treasure Coast of Florida, contact us today.