If you or your loved one are struggling with a mental health disorder or substance abuse in New Jersey, you must understand the addiction treatment options available. Often, attending New Jersey drug rehabs locally isn’t enough to start and maintain sobriety. Most people can benefit from a change of scenery that helps them relax and truly step away from the external stressors in their life.
For this reason, many New Jersey residents find choosing an out-of-state treatment center to be their best option. Our addiction and mental health treatment center in Port St. Lucie, FL, provides New Jersey residents with the support and healing opportunities needed to recover from substance abuse.
Addiction and Mental Health Treatment Services
Our treatment centers offer several programs for New Jersey residents seeking addiction treatment. These include detox, inpatient treatment, dual diagnosis and aftercare.
Medically Supervised Withdrawal and Detox
A medically monitored detox helps New Jersey residents remove all traces of the used substance from their body in a safe, healing environment. This is usually the first step in overcoming a drug addiction when arriving at our drug rehab centers. Although you may believe you can detox at home, the process isn’t only challenging but also has the potential for complications. This is why it’s best to detox in rehab centers with medical professionals on hand.
Inpatient Treatment Center
Unlike outpatient treatment, inpatient treatment temporarily requires you to live at our drug rehab centers. This is ideal for New Jersey residents who have been battling severe drug abuse or have relapsed after attending other drug rehab programs.
Additionally, inpatient treatment, also sometimes called residential treatment programs, is ideal for any New Jersey resident who has a co-occurring mental health disorder. Since these drug or alcohol abuse cases are much more complicated, they require more intensive treatment options.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
A co-occurring disorder is when you have a mental health disorder alongside your addiction. Often, untreated mental health problems are a root cause of addiction, as many turn to self-medicating to ease symptoms. Treatment providers may suggest a range of therapies and medication-assisted treatment for these cases. Behavioral therapy, group therapy, individual counseling services and other recovery services may be recommended.
GET HELP TODAY
Don’t go through the process of recovery alone. There are people who can help you with the struggle you’re facing. Get in touch with one today.
If you have coverage of any kind from a major insurance provider, your treatment is likely covered. We promise to keep your information confidential.
Does Insurance Cover Rehab?
Most insurance companies provide some coverage for mental health services in New Jersey, including stays at drug or alcohol rehab centers. Behavioral Health Centers accepts several major insurance plans, including private health insurance options. Click here to see if your policy will cover treatment.
Aetna: Coverage depends on which plan you have, but you may be able to use your benefits for therapy, detox and other substance addiction services.
Blue Cross: Blue Cross may cover inpatient and outpatient services and alcohol or drug detox.
United Healthcare: This insurance covers services deemed medically necessary.
Cigna: There are many plans offered through Cigna, and coverage for an addiction treatment program will depend on the plan you hold.
Government Employee Health Association: This insurance does cover addiction treatment plans, but the level of coverage will depend on the type of plan you have.
Empire: This type of insurance plan is offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield. Coverage and co-pay amounts are determined by both your plan and by whether it was purchased from the Health Insurance Marketplace or provided through your employer.
EmblemHealth: New Jersey residents (along with those in New York and Connecticut) are likely to have this type of coverage. You may be able to use this to pay for services provided by Behavioral Health Centers.
Beacon Health: This insurance company provides comprehensive mental health treatment options. The coverage available to you will depend on your plan but likely covers detox, inpatient treatment and outpatient services.
If you can’t get the help you need right away, local support groups in our area like Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous are excellent ways to help you recover. You can also use these resources after completing an inpatient program.
- Jensen Beach Pavilion: Jensen Beach Causeway Northeast, Jensen Beach, FL 34957
- First Presbyterian Church: 2240 Southeast Walton Road, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
- Alternatives Clubhouse: 6964 Heritage Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
- First Congregational Church: 2401 Southeast Sidonia Street, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
- Trinity Lutheran Church: 2011 South 13th Street, Fort Pierce, FL 34950
- AA Midday Matinee Plus Online: 8545 South U.S. Highway 1, Port St. Lucie, FL, 34952
- Bayside Group: 2195 Southeast Airoso Boulevard, Port St. Lucie, FL, 34984
- Early Evening at Park: 500 East Prima Vista Boulevard, Port St. Lucie, FL, 34983
- Eye Opener Group: 8545 South U.S. Highway 1, Port St. Lucie, FL, 34952
- Good Guys North: 115 Northeast Solida Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL, 34983
- Hope All Day Recovery Community Center: 701 Route 50 Mays Landing, NJ 08330-2150
- Beacon Evangelical Church: 420 6th Avenue, Galloway, NJ 08205-9576
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Church: 2998 Bay Avenue, Ocean City, NJ 08226-2361
- Enlightened Cafe: 6414 Ventnor Avenue, Ventnor City, NJ 08406-2113
- Pavilion in Junkyard: 28 South Mount Airy Avenue, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234-7709
- Central Jersey Intergroup: Hamilton , New Jersey; Phone: (609) 586-6902 Helpline:(609) 298-7795
- South Jersey Intergroup Assc.: Pennsauken, New Jersey; Phone: (856) 486-4446 Helpline: (856) 486-4444
- Polska Intergrupa Polish Intergroup: Clark , New Jersey; Phone: (609) 455-2738
- Intergroup Of Northern N.J.: Union, New Jersey; Phone: (908) 687-8566 Helpline: (800) 245-1377
- Cape Atlantic Intergroup: Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey; Phone: (609) 412-0316 Helpline: (609) 641-8855
Traveling From New Jersey to Florida
Traveling from New Jersey to Port St. Lucie, Florida, for inpatient mental health or residential treatment is worthwhile. However, you’ll have to remember to make safe, reliable traveling plans to Florida and back to New Jersey.
It’s a long drive from New Jersey to Florida, but it’s doable in two days if this is what you’re most comfortable with. However, we highly recommend traveling with a supportive partner if you plan to drive to Florida from New Jersey.
There are also planes that fly into Palm Beach International Airport, with the flight taking only a few hours. Other transportation methods may include taking a bus or a train, but keep in mind these travel options take the longest amount of time.
Verify Your Benefits
Understanding your insurance coverage can feel overwhelming, so the staff at our treatment facility are ready to help New Jersey
residents verify their benefits. If you need assistance determining whether your insurance plan will cover out-of-state stays at substance abuse
treatment centers, call us at 772-774-3872. You can also fill out the contact form on our website and one of our addiction treatment
specialists will be in touch with you as soon as possible.